Saturday, August 27, 2011

Al Gore - Denying Climate Change is Tantamount to Racism

I don't even know what to say. Wait I think I can come up with something.

Really Al?  I am a racist because I don't believe that human beings are destroying the universe by simply existing?  Here is the thing, if I were to accept this than I would have to reject all first principles and reality. The universe as we know it came into existence about 15 billion years ago. By it's very nature it supports life...human life, in fact.  What Al now wants me to believe is that the universe, reality, which has always been particularly suited to support human life is now angry with and fighting against human life for it's own existence or some such nonsense. This is a "scientific" attempt to prolong the overpopulation myth. Which spawned such amazing hits as abortion, contraception, homosexual unions and is moving toward the normalcy of pedophilia. The funny thing about this is, Al in all likelihood would not consider any of the aforementioned activities immoral. He would however, deem you an immoral imbecile for rejecting Global warming. Am I the only one that finds this troubling?

The global warming crowd seem to be losing traction as a result of corrupt scientists and the sort of general silliness of the argument. What is the obvious next step?  Name calling, that's right. If my science and my logic are to incoherent to win the day, than it's time to notch it up a bit, time to play hardball, name calling, and the usual condescending "I am smarter than you and you are stupid because you don't believe me," pithiness have thus entered into the argument. Remember if you don't think that human beings living and breathing are causing the death of the world as we know it. You are the equivalent of a racist.  Get the connection? Yeah, me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment